1. RBDC members are reminded to wear their nametags during classes. A nametag is a proof of registration and helps participants address each other.
2. Please contact instructors for lost and found items. Some items have been found at the WaWa Shrine.
3. Please do not wear street shoes on the dance floor. Bring an extra pair of proper shoes for dancing and protect the dance floor at RBDC dances.
4. Anyone interested in performing a Routine at the Silver Bells in December 2018, please contact Margaret Clarke at 306-539-7029. The Routine policy is being reviewed and we are working with a budget for limited routines. Please contact Margaret to confirm the routine qualification.
5. There will also be a guest instructor to teach Argentine Tango at the Advanced Class on January 14th 2019.
6. Next Sunday is Remembrance Day and there will be no dance classes the week following.
7. The next social dance on Saturday November 17, 2018 at LUC will include the following:
a. RBDC Beginner members will gain free entrance until 8 PM;
b. 7 PM to 8 PM – Dance music for beginners, dance partners and instructors;
c. 8 PM - A free dance lesson for all; and
d. 8.30 PM – A draw of 2 tickets for the Last Waltz as 2 separate door prizes.